Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Purple Martin "Holiday Pick" ~ # 1 Semikolon Letter Tray



So, what is on my "list to give" this holiday season? Item number one is incredibly practical, yet SO stylish. Who wouldn't want a stylish way to tame their mommy paper! When my children's bookbags are emptied at the end of each school day, my kids know that the contents of their folders need to be placed in their individual letter trays. I also have one for my "mommy mail" until I have a chance to sort through it at the end of the day.

Before us moms have a chance to sort through all of our paper (the chaos of dinner, bath & bedtime always comes first), it needs a resting place until we can sort through it and put it away in its proper place.

My mommy paper paper temporairly resides in these adorable letter trays from Semikolon! They are very resasonably priced ( < $15) and can be found at
www.shoppapertwist.com. I have 3 ~ lime, pink & orange .... a splash of color on my desk makes paperwork SO much more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment