Friday, October 30, 2009

Mom Tip ~ What to Do with the Kid's "Fall Artwork?"


Mom Tip ~ No idea what to do with all of the "fall art" making its way home from school? I like to laminate the "fall art" by using placemat sized laminating sheets. We are sure to laminate a piece of "art" from each child and they get to use them at the dinner table! My kids get a kick out of that! They also make great (and economical!) gifts for grandparents!

Another favorite solution is to actually WEAR the "colored macaroni necklace!" I paired mine with a white t-shirt & a pair of stylish jeans! Wear with some fun flats to dress it up a bit. My kids are SUPER proud & when I wore mine today I got so many compliments! Just be sure to store it in a cardboard jewelery box ~ they are fragile.

Also, Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment