Thursday, November 12, 2009

Holiday Gift Pick #2 ~ Stylish Semikolon Magazine File


My 2nd Gift Pick for this holiday season is the super cool SemiKolon magazine file!

Very stylish, practical & perfect for housing your "family handbook" or other "mommy papers" these magazine files come in a variety of colors and make a fantastic gift! They even have a spot for you to label the contents (personalize them with your giftee's monogram for that special touch)

Shop at papertwist.com or swing by their Charlotte store behind SouthPark Mall. Sasha & Laura are the store owners and are fabulous to work with!

I purchased 2 from these wonderful ladies and intended to give them as gifts .... I couldn't part with them so I'm headed back to buy more. Mine are currently housing my "take out menu handbook" & "holiday handbook!" I keep them beside my pc so these items are close at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment