As the summer comes to an end, I FINALLY discovered the best solution to getting my kids (all 3) and all their gear to the pool / beach in an organized manner! If only I had more time to use it.
The Problem?
~ Getting 3 kids to the pool PLUS all their stuff in an organized manner is REALLY tough.
~ How do I prevent myself from having to DIG to the bottom of my pool bag for the sunscreen, goggles, and all the other small items? I really don't like bags with lots of pockets because I forget WHICH pocket I put the small stuff in ~ I prefer one BIG wide-mouthed bag (with a zipper top).
~ How do I keep my dry items separate from the items that will inevitably become wet & sandy?
The Solution?
~ Three of my FAVORITE products pulled together to create one perfect solution!
The Products?
1. The L.L.Bean Beach Tote With Long Handles
2. 3 Plastic Beach Totes (I bought mine at Michael's Craft Store)

3. 3 Zippered Pencil Pouches (Carolina Pad Kendall Collection ~ I bought mine at Wal-Mart) Who knew an office supply product could be SO stylish and versatile?
How To?
1. Insert the 3 Plastic Beach totes inside the L.L.Bean Beach Tote. They serve as plastic dividers (with handles for portability!) to separate your items.
I put pool toys in one tote, dry items (towels, change of clothes, dry swim diapers) in another tote, and sunscreen & shower items in another tote.
Dry Items Stay Dry, The Plastic Totes keep my L.L.Bean Bag Dry, Items are easily identified and best of all NO Digging to the bottom of the bag.
2. I put travel sized shower items (shampoo, shower gel, small shower body puff) in the 3 zippered pencil pouches. The kids each take their own zippered pouch with shower supplies into the pool shower to rise off after swimming.
3. The L.L. Bean Tote serves as the best wide-mouthed bag to carry it all with ease!
Now if only I had thought of this great idea at the beginning of the summer! Here's to next season!
Saw your post via Carolina Pad on FB. What a great idea!!! Love it!
ReplyDelete